Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ok so I go to this site Slashfilm.com to get the updates on movies and things of that nature. Here are a few comic book movie happening these days. I'm thinkin' pretty soon this genre of movie is gonna slow down pretty quick. Until then:



Ok I got this off of the site and apparently it's the first shot of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash for Iron Man 2. Seeing as I've never been an Iron Man fan, except for the movie, I don't know how this character is supposed to look. Right now he looks like something out of Road Warrior. For Details click here.



Also Mark Millar and Brian K. Vaugn are fast tracking Kick Ass 2 due to potential kid growth spurt of the characters. It's nice how we have juveniles slashing bad guys in half these days. If you don't get where I'm coming from, go to your local comic store and get a copy. It's for the Kids! Click here for more.

1 comment:

Samax said...

i'm sure that's the rough cut "look what i made" version of whiplash. he has a "swashbuckler" look in the comic i do NOT wanna see on screen, but THAT doesn't get the blood flowin' either.